Switch from Opera to Camino

So I have switched from Opera to Camino. Why? Well, the killer feature in Camino is the ability to use Google Spreadsheets, which we use at my work. It seems that only the Gecko rendering engine does it correctly on the Mac. I also tried OmniWeb 5.5. I thought it was a very nice browser, but Camino does everything I need and performs very well. I have used Firefox on the Mac, but I prefer the interface of Camino. Other people will like other things.

On a separate note, Sherlock is a pretty neat tool for searching things on the web that comes with OS X and Path Finder is great Finder replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iChat IRC transport with OpenFire and Kraken

Save kerberos password in keychain for use with kinit on MacOS (was OS X) for use with network drives

Recording the iPhone screen and Mac screen at the same time in one video