Java on Opera 9.02

Before I transferred everything to the new harddrive, Java was working on this computer with Opera 9. I am not sure what happened, but it was not working anymore. I made sure Java was installed and validated the path in Opera, but still no go. Finally, I remembered about the java plugin, so I copied the plugins from the plugin directory of Java to my plugins directory and that took care of it. I copied both the ns4 and the ns610 versions. I still don't know exactly which one Opera is using, but I really don't care as long as it works and I don't have any conflicts. I will update this when I figure out which one it is. Just for the record, I am using sun-jdk14. I could update to 1.5, but everthing works so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iChat IRC transport with OpenFire and Kraken

Save kerberos password in keychain for use with kinit on MacOS (was OS X) for use with network drives

Recording the iPhone screen and Mac screen at the same time in one video